Flash photos & CMOS video.
However, the video is marred by hundreds of weird partial frames of brightness, from flashes. Why?
A CMOS shutter in the video camera.
Do you want your video to look like this?
(video after the break)
- Yes. RT @PicardTips: Picard management tip: Tolerate failure, not incompetence. Learn the difference. <> 4 days ago
- I like turning @Wendy's 4 for $4 into a 5 for $4. https://t.co/ALE1JwPOfr <> 1 month ago
- The #Zacuto VCT plate is what makes this possible. I have to hold the lens DOWN to not stress the JVC's lightweight… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… <> 1 month ago
- RT @SonyProUSA: ICYMI: @streamingmedia's @IEBAcom reviewed Sony's PXW-Z150 4K Camcorder which features "remarkable design sense" https://t.… <> 2 months ago
- RT @Pipecomm: Great review of the Aladdin BI-FLEX2 flexible #LED light panel (distributed by @Zylight) from @IEBAcom. https://t.co/nwFwmVFv… <> 2 months ago
- iPhone 4's 960x640 pixel screen as camcorder monitor?
- IEBA Review: Datavideo DN-60 Solid State CF Card Recorder
- Incredible Sony Z7 information!
- Please use "Over-Under" when wrapping cables.
- Sony’s SxS advantages. Are they real?
- Sony HVR-Z7U / S270 lens issue?
- The Next HD Hurdle: Live Video Mixers
- Using inexpensive "DJ" LED lights for video productions.
- Sony PMW-EX1 vs Panasonic HVX-200? Easy Choice.
- vDSLRs are not smaller & lighter, nor cheaper.
“Every Single Article” Archive
720p 1080i 1080p adobe Amazon Apple AVCHD Blu-ray Canon cell phones CMOS Compact Flash DSLR DTV DV DVCAM DVD eSATA EX1 FCP FCS film Final Cut Pro Final Cut Studio Firewire Flash media hard drive HD HDD HD DVD HDMI HDSLR HDTV HDV HD video HVR-S270 HVR-S270U HVR-Z7E HVR-Z7U Intel iphone JVC LCD LED M35E mac MacBook MacBook Pro MiniDV MPEG-2 MRC1 P2 Panasonic PC PowerBook Premiere RED Rolling Shutter S270 safety SATA SD SDHC security solid-state camcorder Solid State Recorder Sony SSD SxS usb VDSLR Video XDCAM XDCAM EX Z7E