Hard Drive as Floppy – Redux. (Now with SATA!)
I wrote about this back in October, and lamented that it was limited to USB.
Well, apparently I wasn’t the only one and the company has upgraded their hard drive “dock” to SATA for just $10 more than before.
- I like turning @Wendy's 4 for $4 into a 5 for $4. https://t.co/ALE1JwPOfr <> 1 month ago
- The #Zacuto VCT plate is what makes this possible. I have to hold the lens DOWN to not stress the JVC's lightweight… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… <> 1 month ago
- RT @SonyProUSA: ICYMI: @streamingmedia's @IEBAcom reviewed Sony's PXW-Z150 4K Camcorder which features "remarkable design sense" https://t.… <> 1 month ago
- RT @Pipecomm: Great review of the Aladdin BI-FLEX2 flexible #LED light panel (distributed by @Zylight) from @IEBAcom. https://t.co/nwFwmVFv… <> 2 months ago
- RT @SamGrittner: RT if you're not a reporter and want to see Trump's tax returns <> 2 months ago
“Every Single Article” Archive
720p 1080i 1080p adobe Amazon Apple AVCHD Blu-ray Canon cell phones CMOS Compact Flash DSLR DTV DV DVCAM DVD eSATA EX1 FCP FCS film Final Cut Pro Final Cut Studio Firewire Flash media hard drive HD HDD HD DVD HDMI HDSLR HDTV HDV HD video HVR-S270 HVR-S270U HVR-Z7E HVR-Z7U Intel iphone JVC LCD LED M35E mac MacBook MacBook Pro MiniDV MPEG-2 MRC1 P2 Panasonic PC PowerBook Premiere RED Rolling Shutter S270 safety SATA SD SDHC security solid-state camcorder Solid State Recorder Sony SSD SxS usb VDSLR Video XDCAM XDCAM EX Z7E