I E B A Tech Thoughts — R O C K S !
Thanks to all of you who come to read my Tech Thoughts,
I reached #7 on the fastest growing blogs this month.
It’s clear you like what I have written for you.
Now let me know what you’d like to read.
Just comment on this post, or
click the IEBA.com link and
send me a short e-mail.
- Yes. RT @PicardTips: Picard management tip: Tolerate failure, not incompetence. Learn the difference. <> 4 days ago
- I like turning @Wendy's 4 for $4 into a 5 for $4. https://t.co/ALE1JwPOfr <> 1 month ago
- The #Zacuto VCT plate is what makes this possible. I have to hold the lens DOWN to not stress the JVC's lightweight… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… <> 1 month ago
- RT @SonyProUSA: ICYMI: @streamingmedia's @IEBAcom reviewed Sony's PXW-Z150 4K Camcorder which features "remarkable design sense" https://t.… <> 2 months ago
- RT @Pipecomm: Great review of the Aladdin BI-FLEX2 flexible #LED light panel (distributed by @Zylight) from @IEBAcom. https://t.co/nwFwmVFv… <> 2 months ago
- iPhone 4's 960x640 pixel screen as camcorder monitor?
- IEBA Review: Datavideo DN-60 Solid State CF Card Recorder
- Incredible Sony Z7 information!
- Please use "Over-Under" when wrapping cables.
- Sony’s SxS advantages. Are they real?
- Sony HVR-Z7U / S270 lens issue?
- The Next HD Hurdle: Live Video Mixers
- Using inexpensive "DJ" LED lights for video productions.
- Sony PMW-EX1 vs Panasonic HVX-200? Easy Choice.
- vDSLRs are not smaller & lighter, nor cheaper.